Thursday, September 10, 2009

Princess Piccolina


I am officially a part of the blogging world now!!! Thanks to my sister Chelsea who set me up with a blog and taught me the strings. We had to name the blog Princess Piccolina because Princess Paisley was already taken--the nerve of them. You may be asking yourself "Piccolina?" It happens to be one of Paisley's nicknames--mostly her wrestling name. When we were young and crazy and we took Paisley with us to Italy everywhere we went people would call her Piccolina. It means the littlest or tiniest (Tad isn't here for the official translation, but I'm close enough). At the time Paisley was about 13 months old and weighed 10 lbs, I guess she was a little small for her age?
So of course my blog will be mostly all about Paisley, because she is kind of funny and because I have nothing else really all that exciting to blog about. I am also excited to use the blog entries as a sort of journal for little p'. I find myself forgetting to write things down so hopefully this will help.



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a blog! I will look forward to seeing all the cute pics of Paisley in her mommy's creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I am so excited that you have entered the blogging world. It will be a great way to stay in touch and see how Paisley is growing and of course her adorable outfits.

    ReplyDelete