Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paisley's Closet

I figured out how to do a slide show!!! I can't figure out how to get it to actually fit on the page but you get most of the picture--I'll keep working on it. I named it Paisley's Closet because these are all of the clothes that I have actually made all by myself for little Miss Paisley. I started out sewing things for her because it is so hard to buy clothes (especially pants) that fit her, now I just really love to sew for her. I love creating cute things for her to wear. I don't have pictures of everything I've made so far but I will add new pictures as I make her new things so check it out often (I am very proud of my creations). The pictures aren't always that great--Paisley doesn't like still modeling she wants to move and shake so sometimes you can't actually see what the clothes are in the pictures but you can get the idea!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your creations. You are one talented Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love them all! and i miss paisley! send her my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clothes! The pink skirt is too cute and the little brown pants are adorable. You are so creative. She is by far the best dressed little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you have a blog now! Miss Paisley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete