Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day in the life....

I thought that I had better make a few more posts since Chelsea gave my blog such a good shout out!!! (thanks Chelsea). Anyway...

This is Paisley on her first day of First Grade. She was very very happy to know that she was going back to school after being stuck at home with her mom all summer long.

Paisley has been having a great year at school so far. I'm not sure exactly what goes on at school from day to day since Paisley doesn't feel like she needs to tell me anything, but I do know that she can hardly wait for the school bus to come pick her up in the morning and then she can hardly wait to get home at night. I'm pretty sure that they wear them right out--which is quite hard to do with Paisley. Instead of coming home tired the bus ride gives her just a long enough rest time that when she gets home she is ready to go again!! But luckily by bedtime she is more than happy to go.

Paisley and her daddy have been doing a little biking. I think that Paisley enjoys it. She has a little radio that she can listen to while she rides, and so as long as she is electronically hooked up she is usually pretty happy. I think that all the bumps and jostles actually help calm her system down a little bit (about 20 min. after she gets home the effect is worn off). I joined them on their ride one day--which was actually kind of fun except for on the way home (those are some steep hills we live on). Paisley later told her dad that she didn't want me to come again because I slowed them down.








1 comment:

  1. Tell Paisley her Auntie says to quit bossing her mom around. I'm glad Tad can take Paisley biking now. When I are they goig to try and ride Timp?

    ReplyDelete